Wednesday 20 January 2016

Player Movement and Control

This script, with the help of various YouTube videos, I was able to create a smooth looking movement for the player. I wanted something that looks a little more smoother than the regular player control script in unity. I spent a big chunk of the making of the game focused on the players physics. This gave me a lot more control over the player, able to control the min and max jump height (button pressured jumping), complete control over the character when in mid air, I felt this helped the game play run smoother, as having a movement type in which you jump and have to face the penalty's of where you land.



This is what the final player inspector looks like with all the scripts and animators that control it.



No comments:

Post a Comment